1. Disclosure of membership Status: As publicly accountable professionals who have signed our Code of Ethics, the status of Full Professional Members or Full Professional Certified members is made available to anyone requesting such information.
2. Postal Addresses “Mailing Lists”: Members/Supporters full postal address is provided from time to time to:
- Committees of the OACYC for the purposes of contacting members in the area
- Companies, agencies, organizations and the like for use in direct mailing promotions. Such mailing lists are provided only to groups approved by the OACYC and only upon the completion of a written contract agreeing to its use for a single stated purpose and it not being disclosed to any other party/parties.
3. College/University & Graduation Date: These are used in the newsletter in relation to items about the particular member/members. Beyond this, they are only used to provide the members’ names to the college/university in planning alumni events and other related purposes.
4. Years of Membership: This is also used in the newsletter in relation to articles about the particular member/members, and in lists of members reaching particular milestones (e.g. awards, certificates).
5. Changes in the Above Conditions: Where situations arising in the future demand it, new conditions may be added to those above, or revision made to them. Members will be notified prior to their implementation, and consent requested.