1. Disclosure of membership Status: As publicly accountable professionals who have signed our Code of Ethics, the status of Full Professional Members or Full Professional Certified members is made available to anyone requesting such information.
2. Postal Addresses “Mailing Lists”: Members/Supporters full postal address is provided from time to time to:
3. College/University & Graduation Date: These are used in the newsletter in relation to items about the particular member/members. Beyond this, they are only used to provide the members’ names to the college/university in planning alumni events and other related purposes.
4. Years of Membership: This is also used in the newsletter in relation to articles about the particular member/members, and in lists of members reaching particular milestones (e.g. awards, certificates).
5. Changes in the Above Conditions: Where situations arising in the future demand it, new conditions may be added to those above, or revision made to them. Members will be notified prior to their implementation, and consent requested.
The OACYC is committed to providing its goods and services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. The OACYC is also committed to giving persons with disabilities the same opportunity to access our goods and services and to benefit from those services, in the same place and in a similar way as other members. The OACYC will make every effort to provide accommodations (while remaining fiscally responsible), and when provided with sufficient time to address such requests.